Wednesday, January 24, 2007

WORK: Burned out.

Boo.

After an all-scream-at-once meeting, I'm body-tired. It was scheduled from 3:00pm-4:00pm, and I was planning on heading out for Disney soonthereafter, but the loud-and-confusing meeting continued an hour past when it should've, and I was "stranded" at work -- because leaving at 4 would've meant beating most of the traffic. Tomorrow night I have running practice (plus MK closes at 6:30pm for some reason), and then Friday PM counts for next week... so it's going to be drudging for the next couple days.

There aren't any movie showtimes that work tonight, so it's going to be "stranded" at home. I can sort through finances (haven't done that in a while, and I need to do it), but I'm really really really really really tired. I forgot to take my meds this morning, and didn't splurge on coffee either.

Tonight I'm going to roast a chicken, but will have to stop by Publix for some ingredients... mayonnaise, thyme, and Ben&Jerry's (Mango-something-or-other). And since I didn't have any "punch" last night... I'll have to make up for that too.

Maybe I can/could/should rent a movie... then I'd think that I could've/should've gotten it from the library.

I deserve to be spoiled tonight.

I have to keep telling myself that.

Boo.

1 comment(s):

Poker and Euchre said...

We got something for Uncle Cedric's office today. It'll go in the mail tomorrow. Hope it'll cheer you up!