Friday, March 21, 2008

JOURNAL: Good Friday

Good morning,

It's the end of the week, and I can feel it. This is a short (i.e. 2-day) weekend, but it's going to be Full. My friend Cori invited me to goto Universal Studios with him on Saturday. Of course I squealed like a little girl and accepted.

There's going to be so many people there -- with Spring Break, Mardi Gras, Easter weekend, and my birthday (but mostly for my birthday)... and there's going to be a lot of pictures to process come next week.

Then Sunday, my friend Pom is taking me out for birthday brunch at a mystery location. Plus I'll get to play with the pugs even more. So I'm really excited!

Anyways, there's so much to do at the house when I get home from work today, with catching up on the blog very low on the priorities list, but that's alright. I know that I haven't made much progress with catching up with the blog entries, and I came to the realization that all of my stuff that I write about don't necessarily warrant an elaborate story, and I shouldn't try to belabor an experience. Granted, some of the entries will naturally take more work, but now I won't feel self-conscious about making those quick posts.

:)

That's about it. The office work day is half-over (WOO!). Have a great Easter Weekend!

0 comment(s):