Tuesday, March 11, 2008

RUN: 5.65 miles @??:??, Home<-LL->Viera High Loop, Viera, FL

[this is a re-used route map from 12/15/07... when I was hotter... I mean sweatier... I mean...]

Tonight, I ran for the first time since last Thursday. Outside looked like it was about to either sunset or rain but couldn't decide, so I quickly changed and headed out. I ran with music and without a shirt or stretching. I didn't plan a distance, even though the top of both my feet felt cramped, I continued past the one-mile mark towards The Avenue then to Viera High. I felt so out-of-shape (nothing gained from last week's altitude training) but I kept with it and managed to run without stopping although I was very heavy on my legs and knees and wasn't near desirable form. Still, the run was peaceful enough.

Alright, here's a blurry sweaty ceddy pic (couldn't get a good jumping pic tonight):

0 comment(s):