Tuesday, April 01, 2008

RUN: 4.19 miles @32:33, WM PL<-->Ave/WM+/LQ/CB+ Loops, Viera, FL

[Tonight's only the Hybrid. It makes sense.]

Probably should've taken tonight off just for the sheer fact that [counting today] I'll've run 7 of the last 8 days, and my legs need the rest to avoid overuse, figuring that I'm planning on running the Wednesday and Thursday nights' fun runs again this week. Still, I felt alright and ran for [a fun] route instead of time, distance, or intensity.

After a quick visit to the library, I stopped by the Wal-Mart parking lot and used it as tonight's start/stop point. I ran with peach ugly shorts, long sleeves, music (Netcot, space mountain), and goo -- I use goo when I'm hungry/thirsty but still want to go out for a run.

I ran up to the Avenue and did a loop around it. I came back and looped around the Wal-Mart stores, La Quinta, and Cracker Barrel before running by the roundabout corner and back to the car. Overall, it was 4.19 miles in 32:33, or 7:46/mile, which is one second faster than yesterday's pace... spooky.

Anyways, I've posted a couple other blogs for today and still need to eat dinner and take a shower. It's almost 11:00 PM, so I've gotta get a move on.

Here are tonight's sweaty ceddy jumping pics:

0 comment(s):