Thursday, May 29, 2008

JOURNAL: TSM Grand Opening

Yeah, this one could've been under the "DISNEY" tag heading...

I've been hyped up about going back to Disney this Saturday -- activating my annual pass and all -- going to check out the new Toy Story Midway Mania ride at Disney's Hollywood Studios... then while surfing some Disney fan sites, I realized that this Saturday (May 31st) is the ride's Grand Opening.

Holy crap.

The park is going to be swamped, and there'll be a lot of hustle and bustle, and I'm having mixed feeling. I mean, I'm very excited that I have the opportunity, but then again, that's going to be a LOT of people. Now I feel like I will have to be there by at least 7am (the park opens at 9am), which means I wake up at 5:30am and leave by quarter-til six.

Now I'm getting obsessive. I need to hydrate.

I've got one day to figure this out. And I also need to rest up. Okay, that's a good enough call to bed.

Good night!

1 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Like the mad rush to the Finding Nemo submarine ride? Ruuunnn!