Thursday, September 25, 2008

EVENT: RZ/SCR Fun Run and Potluck, RZ<-->WP, Melbourne, FL

[a.k.a. "RUN: 2.29 miles@??:??, Running Zone<-->Wickham Park, Melbourne, FL]

[Hybrid tonight]

I got a shot of cortisone in my left foot at the podiatrist's office today, wasn't sure if it was absolutely needed, but as a investigative action... sure why not? Anyways, I had planned on attending the Running Zone / Space Coast Runners Fun Run and Potluck this evening, but wasn't supposed to run. I went and got changed and decided just to walk and take pictures of the event. Turns out the different perspective was quite enjoyable too.

I got a picture of Fiona's ugly shorts, a few pictures of the group running, some scenic shots of the Wickham Park wooded areas, and a number of nice animal pics that, had I been running, I would've missed.

I had a really good time -- got to see and catch up with a lot of people I've missed over the summer and it's always great hearing their excitement about upcoming races. I did get a few minutes of jogging in, numbed foot-and-all.

Anyways, that's about it for now. I forgot to take some post-run jumping pics, but here are some of the pics I did take:

0 comment(s):