Monday, December 29, 2008

RUN: 7.31 miles@1:00:00, Viera/Suntree Lib <--> Suntree Loop-ish, Suntree, FL


Tonight I went out for a run because it's been a few days and also I needed to get out of the house and run errands -- post office, library, Publix.

Anyways, the run was not the best. I ran 30 minutes out and 30 minutes back -- and at a pace that was probably more ambitious than my body can really handle (but seriously, I have a marathon-and-a-half in a couple weeks). It was dark and a nice temperature for the run, though the sidewalk vs. grass vs. asphalt was a bit of a bother with the sporadic traffic. Also, I almost immediately felt the extra pressure on the bottoms of both my feet and will need to ice them tonight.

Nothing much else about the run. No sweaty ceddy pics tonight. I took some, but I look frumpy in them, and I'm exercising my right not to post. Good night. :)

0 comment(s):