Thursday, July 02, 2009

RUN: 5.68 miles @~46:00(?), Home<-LL->Stdm/VHS Loop (cw), Melbourne, FL

After schooling the road rager, I did stop by Wal-Mart before going home and getting changed. I was prompt in heading out for my planned run of the stadium/high-school loop.
...
This evening, I ran with music (finished up "Glory Afternoon") but wished I also carried water -- too much soda at the office today. The run was fine but had to pause at miles 1, 2, & 3, then take the rest in half-mile intervals. And I walked most of the last half-mile, which was fine. My feet, knees, and legs felt good -- the inside of my right knee does feel tender to the touch, but it wasn't anything from or aggravated by tonight's run -- we'll keep an eye on that. I'm still in the process of building back up.

Tonight's 5.68 miles brought my weekly mileage (since Monday) up to 10.18, which qualified me for Tonga Toast -- my reward for 10 miles. Next week, if I get 15 miles, I'll have a Picnic in the Park.

Anyways, that's about it for now. Here's tonight's sweaty ceddy pic (notice that I actually remembered to flip the calendar this time... more on that pic later in a separate post):

0 comment(s):