Friday, September 18, 2009

JOURNAL: Oh, Hai.

Monday night, I got back from two weeks in Anaheim. It was a wonderful visit -- 7 days at Disneyland and a full 4 days of the D23 Expo. And the weekend before California, I went up to South Carolina for my 10-year high school reunion. So I have a lot of catching up to do.

This week, I've just been trying to get readjusted to my "Florida lifestyle" but always with thoughts and intentions to streamline my life -- a forever work-in-progress.

Tomorrow (Saturday), there's a couple TM Area contests, but I am thinking about staying at home to get leveled -- sleep and general house chores. I'm not exactly how I'm going to roll out the photos from the past month, so we'll all just have to wait and see.

It's going to be a busy next few months, and I'm figuring that as long as I stay the course and keep myself motivated, it'll all work out in the end. Optimistic fluff? Perhaps, but I want to stay afloat.

Keep an eye out for pictures in non-sequential bites.

:)
[eom]

0 comment(s):