Sunday, October 15, 2006

RUN: 10 miles @1:21:44 (+2 miles)

I got there on time! Actually pre-7am. I ran with Loran, Dave, and Robin again (didn't see Greg), and we started off on the 15K course. After not seeing any water at mile 3, we decided instead of going the entire loop, to go to the 5-mile marker and turn around. There was a water fountain at the Windover Farms Pavilion. Anyways, my stomach was still giving me some problems, so it was a fight to make it to the end. We ran circa 1:21:44, which is comparable to the ATM race the weekend before. And afterwards, I tried to put in extra credit with the gang, going around the perimeter of WP (outside), but turned around after a mile... I was really feeling like I've reached my max -- it's the most I've run so far this season. I totally couldn't've done the miles without the rest of the gang. They're wonderful motivators and great company.

0 comment(s):