Friday, November 03, 2006

FOOD: Crescent Rolls

This entry should've been titled "JOURNAL: Well, You Asked For It..." because asked for it you did, and got it... you... did...

MORE FOOD PICTURES!



Maybe it was from watching Top Chef... or because I really needed to use that can of crescent rolls. I filled them with either cheese of the sliced-American persuasion or with jam or peanut butter and jelly. Turned out well.

Really nothing grand today after work, just lots and lots of tv. I didn't watch ANY on Wednesday or Thursday... so this was my tv binge night. And I've got to have my snacks.

Seriously... that's all I've done tonight.

I haven't eaten the big triangle yet though... that'll be for tomorrow. I got the idea from my friend Teresa who does this except in the rectangular shape with a block of cream cheese topped with jam wrapped up in the dough - and serve with wheat thin crackers: Teresa really knows how to entertain.

Okay, so that's about it... a little more Grey's to watch, then it's off to bed. Space Coast Classic 15k tomorrow morning and I'm doing water!

Oh, and I found my sunglasses soaking in the sink. It now smells like chicken soup.

0 comment(s):