Thursday, November 02, 2006

EVENT: Gay Skate!


What a night of exercise... with this and with running. I wore my fabulous brown and pink flower-print beach shorts I bought from Wal-Mart ($5, holla!). Totally comfortable because I went commando (it's a pair of swimming trunks, if that matters... tmi nonetheless, I know I know). Anyways, I wore my own blades and practiced the knees-kissing, crossovers, skating backwards, and my transitions front-to-back/back-to-front. I fell a few times, but they were worth it if I got a laugh or two. I'm taking one for the team. I saw the officers (Lee, Daniel, and Jeff) and also got to meet a few new people: JC and Troy, Sandy, Donnie, and Patrick. I had a nice time... knees are a bit banged up from the falls... and had someone in mind all night. It gave me confidence and comfort, and I couldn't ask for any more.

0 comment(s):