Tuesday, June 05, 2007

GAY DAY PICS: Shameless

Five shameless (some would say stalker-ish) pictures of guys at the parks this weekend.

Shameless Pic #1: This guy looks like an older Dermot Mulroney. He had an Asian boyfriend (who I'm Totally cuter than).
Shameless Pic #2: We're looking at the guy on the right... with the girl. Kevin (on the left) was a very good "subject of the photo". I didn't have to say a word.
Shameless Pic #3: I was just trying to get a picture of the shirt. Cori would sacrifice his body if it means I'd get that really-good shot (looking at the Incredi-bears... not the guy in the yellow).
Shameless Pic #4: Yee-haw to the guy from Woody's Cowboy Roundup. I like the combination of baby blue, canary yellow, and sweat-on-his-brow cowboy.
Shameless Pic #5: Dream Along with Mickey at the guy on the right. There were also some pretty girls on stage. (What am I saying?!)

2 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Is it all the same guy? They all look the same...old...

Cedric said...

not the guy in the yellow (picture 3). and the guys in pictures 4 & 5 are not old!