Thursday, November 01, 2007

JOURNAL: Radio Results

Everyday at work, I listen to 107.1 FM WA1A because 1) it plays music that I like, 2) the DJs are fun, 3) it's the only radio station I can get from work.

They have regular daily contests, of which I've won the "Top 3@3" three times, and a co-worker (that I recruited) won the "Drive at 5" once.

So, today, I won... TWICE!!!
-----
First thing this morning, before Timmy V's "Slant on the News", I heard the dial tones, so I called and was Caller #1 and #7. I won!

I won a $25 dip certificate to The Melting Pot.

Now, I have to remember which night is my company's employee discount night.
-----
I have to wait another 9 days before I'm eligible for the "Top 3@3" (there's a 30-day waiting period between wins for the same prize... I asked), but a co-worker managed to be Caller #3.
-----
Then, for the "Drive at 5", a couple co-workers and I called and were #1, #2, #4, #6, and #7. I won again!

I won $20 towards food from Asian Too.

This was the one that I wanted to win because I crave Boba Tea...
-----
...plus I like hearing the afternoon DJ talk to me over the phone (he has such a nice voice) -- this time when he asked who made me a winner, I said "Tony Banks!". He laughed then said that I could also say "A1A".

After we were done with recording the call for the radio, he told me to say 'Hi' to the group at Harris... *tee hee* :)

I totally have a man-crush on him.

0 comment(s):