Sunday, March 16, 2008

FOOD: The Cheesecake Factory, Winter Park, FL

On our afternoon out, after Pom and I had dim sum and did some shopping, we were ready for some dessert and ended up in Winter Park at the Cheesecake Factory. It was also my first time there, and we were greeted by a drunk Asian dude (he's the guy standing in front in the pic below):


Anyways, we ordered some desserts, but also put in an order for an appetizer:

Southern Fried Chicken Sliders
(*drool* *drool* *drool*)

White Chocolate Caramel Macadamia Nut Cheesecake
Black-Out Cake

The chicken sliders were Incredibly tasty, and I was surprised that it came with fries (score!). I'd definitely order them again. My dessert was really big and very dairy-laced but it was still pretty good (not great). So next time I'll just stick with the appetizers.

And hopefully by then, they restaurant will also have found a new greeter...

0 comment(s):