Sunday, March 30, 2008

RUN: 4.15 miles @37:24, Suntree Lib<-->S Pinehurst

[Let's go for the clean map (above).
For satellite (also cool), click HERE
]

I ran this afternoon, and it was hot. I knew this going beforehand and prepared by wearing long running tights and a long-sleeved running shirt to cover my body, sunscreen on my face, and sunglasses over my eyes.

I also ran with music (ipod, misc NPR) in my ear, a packet of running goo between my teeth, and a bandanna wrapped around my head (since I didn't have any product).

I knew that I wasn't going to run far or fast, so I planned to just run 30 minutes. I ran extensions here-and-there and ended up exceeding the time, but I ran conservatively enough that it was all good.

So I ran a little over 4 miles, which put me at 9-minute-ish pace. For a hot day, I'll take it. I'll also take the good sweaty ceddy jumping on-location pics:


0 comment(s):