Thursday, March 06, 2008

RUN: 4.66 miles @41:28, (Mystery Location), Mtn Time

[again, only a blank 'satellite'-version.]


Tomorrow morning I'm flying back to sunny (or rainy?) Florida, so tonight I headed out for my last run in _mystery location_. I wanted to run to take advantage of the training benefits -- i.e., the high elevation and the hills -- even though it was late (8:00 pm-ish) and SO Cold. Plus, the 12+ hour shifts I've been putting for these past four days have taking its toll on me and tonight I was (and still am) one cranky bitch.

I miss the comfort of being around my things, being in the same time zone as my family and friends, and having access to the Internets during the day.

Once I'm home/back at the office, I will miss the friends I've made here in _mystery location_, how people here always bring food to the office to share, and the free coffee available 24/7 at the hotel.

Anyways, I'm not D&T so much as I'm just cranky and NingAH. I'll be better once my little sister arrives (in less than 24 hours) for spring break again for the fifth (?) year in a row.

Alright, one more blog entry to catch up on, then it's bed for four hours.

-----
UPDATE (sweaty ceddy photos):

0 comment(s):