Wednesday, March 05, 2008

RUN: 3.65 miles @28:50, (Mystery Location), Mtn Time

[note: only a blank 'satellite'-version of tonight's route.]

Tonight after another 12+ hr workday, my co-worker and I picked up some fast food (Arby's) and headed back to the hotel. I went to my room, changed, and headed out for a run (no treadmill for me tonight!). I left the iPod back in the room because I was scared that I may be get mugged, and I think the freedom was good. It was chilly and the cold air was close to taking my breath away, but I eased the pace. I enjoyed the calmness of the night (and not getting shot), and I kind of ran everywhere because the sidewalk seemed to be very on-and-off.

Sorry, but no sweaty ceddy jumping pic until I get back home to unload the memory card (really didn't take too many pictures on this trip).
Anyways, that's it for tonight. Congratulations to Hillary on her wins in Rhode Island, Ohio, AND Texas!

:)

-----
UPDATE (sweaty ceddy photos):

0 comment(s):