Tuesday, March 04, 2008

RUN: 5K @??:??, on a treadmill, (mystery location), MST

Yes, I'm using the metric system... because I'm a bit eff-ed up at the moment. I'm on a business trip and adapting to Mountain Saving Time. After putting in 12 1/2 hrs at "the office", my co-worker and I went to Wal-Mart so that I could pick up a gallon of water and a sweatshirt (It's friggin'ly Cold here) then over to Chili's for a nice dinner.

I had the Margarita Grilled Chicken:

"...start with tender, juicy chicken breast, marinate it with our classic Margarita flavoring and grill it to perfection. Served with rice, black beans, tortilla strips & pico de gallo."
along with strawberry lemonade (yeah, I was oozing testosterone...). I added the menu description because I didn't have my camera or cell phone on me to take pictures, and the plate was very colorful and very appetizing... and delicious -- perfectly juicy chicken and crispy tortilla strips.

Anyways, digressing.

So we came back to the hotel and I basically changed clothes and headed down to the workout room. I knew that it was bad timing, but I had to get some miles... i mean kilometers in. I hate running on treadmills. I turn my head and I almost fall off. Plus the mileage doesn't seem remotely close to the actual distance run. But whatever. I ran. I ugly ran.

I went upstairs, took this pic:


...took a shower, and came down to blog. I posted the Animal Kingdom leg of my four-park bonanza. I've already written about Epcot (Future World). Tomorrow evening, I'll work on posting Disney Hollywood Studios, then Magic Kingdom on Wednesday night, then finish up back over at Epcot (World Showcase) on Thursday. Or at least that's the plan. I'll have to go back and re-adjust the dates on those entries. oooo... too much

Anwyays, time for bed. I've gotta be well-rested for healthy work tomorrow. Let's try not to be so anxious! We got a lot accomplished today.

:P

-----
UPDATE (afterwork pic and sweaty ceddy photos):

0 comment(s):