Friday, April 11, 2008

DISNEY: AniCot -- Epcot Center

The main purpose of the AniCot trip was to visit Epcot for its Flower and Garden Festival. And it was nice to be able to go to what used to be the Wonders of Life Pavilion again and to walk around the world showcase with all the countries dressed up. This, along with the Food & Wine Festival and the Christmas/Holiday Season, keeps this park so alive and new throughout the year.

And I wanted to be able to relax and take that all in, so I ended the though of hitting all four parks, and just took my time going around the world showcase enjoying the crowds and displays. I ended up heading back home around 5pm, which is early, but again, I'm still "recovering" so I didn't want to push myself too hard, and any more would've been too much. Anyways,...

I took A LOT of pictures... more than I care to upload into one entry, and I don't have the time to create sub-entries, so I'm just going to post a few of my favorite pictures walking around Epcot. Enjoy!

0 comment(s):