Tuesday, April 29, 2008

RUN: 3.82 miles @??:??, Home<-LL->WM+..., Viera, FL

[Satellite]

Tonight, I had an understated run. It was not too late, and I ran with music (Wait Wait and Whad'ya Know). The gnats were out, so I hugged the road more than usual, and I ran a few parking lots.

Work was fine today. It was really consistently busy, and I'm not sure how much got accomplished. There's always reassessment with code changes, and since we're in software integration testing, time and effort plays more of a role.

There was news around the office that yesterday afternoon, someone's truck was stolen from the front parking lot... (truck. stolen. broad daylight!). And there was another truck whose catalytic converter was sawed off and taken. It's scary and unimaginable. I'd be more bummed about losing the trinkets inside my car than my car itself -- headache -- but that's me.

Anyways, I'm going to get a Disney Annual Pass. I need my happy fun place. And I really do love it there. It recharges me, and it inspires me. I'll probably activate it in time for Toy Story Mania's annual passholder preview (Saturday, May 10 through Monday, May 12, 2008 from 9:00am - 7:00pm source).

That's about it. I have a lot of entries to catch up on, but it's delivery and performance-review time at work, and those take priority. I'll still post my runs, but the other entries may be a bit light for the next couple weeks. We'll have to see.

Anyways, here are tonight's sweaty ceddy pics:

0 comment(s):