Saturday, April 05, 2008

RUN: 4.29 miles @??:??, Home<-Ls->WM&2/Targ/WL+, Viera, FL

[parking lot so no Map, lots of roads so no Hybrid,
you're getting Satellite tonight!
]

I finally finished posting the pics from this morning's race and sending out individual emails by 5:30 PM. It was starting to look ominously dark outside, so I rushed to get changed and head out before starts to rain.

I started conservatively and intending to do the WM+ loop. But just after passing the 1-mile mark, I felt a couple raindrops and immediately turned around, except at the roundabout, I turned left towards Wickham and decided to touch the traffic light. I crossed the street then decided to tack-on the Target parking lot. I felt more raindrops so I headed back and turned into the my neighborhood's first entrance. Then since it hadn' started pouring yet, I ran some spaghetti.

I took my kitchen pics (it's been a while, eh?) then started this blog, then boom... thunder, lightning, and an audible downpour... which lasted about 5 minutes. It's still dark and thundery, but no more rain yet.

Anyways, here's tonight's pic (jumping pics were good but small vers look weird):

0 comment(s):