Wednesday, April 09, 2008

WORK: Sick Sick Day

I took today off of work as a sick day. Last night, I noticed that the lymph nodes under my jaw were swollen, and my throat wasn't feeling kosher. I was getting warmer, and a headache appeared.

So I drank a lot of water and went to bed [relatively] early. I woke up 7 hours later not feeling any better, so I emailed the office. I went back to bed for another 3 hours, woke up, then passed out for another 3 hours, after which the swelling had subsided but my throat and headache persisted.

I'm continuing to drink lots of water and hope that it clears up soon. I'm heading to work tomorrow regardless (wanting to get some stuff accomplished there). And I hope that my co-workers will cut me some slack and ease up on the antagonism... I won't be playing.

0 comment(s):