Thursday, May 01, 2008

DISNEY: Samantha Brown's Top 10

I love Disney.
I love Samantha Brown.
I love Samantha Brown talking about Disney.

Here's her Top 10 things to do at Disney.


10. FIREWORKS- California Grill @Disney's Contemporary Resort
9. WANYAMA SAFARI - Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
8. ROLLER COASTERS - all of them (esp. Expedition Everest)
7. SIT AND RELAX - let the magic come to you
6. SOARIN' OVER CALIFORNIA - Epcot and Disney's California Adventure
5. THE TWILIGHT ZONE TOWER OF TERROR< - Disney's Hollywood Studios and Disney's California Adventure
4. HEALTHY SNACKS - fruits and salads
3. NAPA ROSE RESTAURANT - Disney's Grand Californian Resort & Spa
2. GRAND MARNIER ORANGE SLUSH - France Pavilion @Epcot
1. TURTLE TALK WITH CRUSH - Epcot and Disney's California Adventure

Now I'll have to put together a Top 10 of my own ! :)

Thanks for the link Micoofy!

0 comment(s):