Friday, May 02, 2008

MOVIE: Baby Mama


This movie wasn't good, mostly because the story was very predictable -- it didn't offer anything new -- and because there was no incentive to care about any of the characters... they were so unrelatable, and like Run Fatboy Run, there's no one to cheer for.

The casting was bad. I love Tina Fey, but seeing her in a lead role made me think how I'd rather be watching an episode of 30 Rock instead. Amy Pohler's character was annoying at first, and I thought that if I gave her a chance, my opinion would change... it didn't. And there was no subtlety in the supporting cast -- lots of big names and they stood out like a sore thumb, especially Steve Martin.

But for me, the saving grace of the movie was Greg Kinnear. He was gorgeous and just refreshing to watch... in a polo shirt, in a suit... very nice. He was the only real positive of the movie.

Anyways, I don't want to waste anymore time reviewing this skippable movie. Here's a couple of pictures of Greg from the movie:

0 comment(s):