Monday, May 05, 2008

RUN: 4.57 miles @35:xx-ish, Suntree Lib<-->Suntree Loop

[should've just used an old route pic... oh well, Hybrid above, Map HERE]

Anyways, I realized that I need to be looking more long-term instead of day-by-day, so in that spirit, I planned out my runs for this week...
      Monday: solo run, long-ish
      Tuesday: rest, office get-together
      Wednesday: causeway fun run, hill/interval workout
      Thursday: running zone fun run, easy terrain run
      Friday: DISNEY!, 1/2 day walking
      Saturday: Muddy Buddy!, run/bike/trudge-through-mud
      Sunday: rest and recovery.

Work was fine today. Not sure how much got accomplished but did manage to plan out my work for the rest of the week. I just need to keep my myself well-fed, well-hydrated, and well-rested. Also, for motivation's sake, I have to avoid procrastinating when I have an opportunity to either make progress or recharge. And follow through.

Tonight, I went to the library to exchange materials, then go for a run while in that area... the Suntree loop -- it's away from the main roads and nice in the evening when it's not too bright.

The run was fine. I ran with music (ipod, Weekend America podcast) and bandanna, and ended up taking off my shirt. My right knee was a little bother, but I took it easy and ran on the edge of the road mostly instead of any sidewalk.

Anyways, it's going to be a short but very busy week, and I have to fuel and rest up.

Here are tonight's pics:

0 comment(s):