Sunday, September 07, 2008

EVENT: Health First Pro-Health Preview

Yesterday, I attended the preview of the new HealthFirst Pro-Health facility just down the road from my house.I was on my way to watch Tropic Thunder, so I was in a bit of a rush. But made a round of the fitness area, and my first impressions were "Wow, it's quite a bit, and it's really well-laid out."

Here's a scan of the Fitness Center's layout (click the image to make larger):

And here's a LINK to more About Them.

Granted, I'm also suspecting that there'll be a lot of "older" people there, so perhaps it won't be as glamorous as any of the [gay] YMCAs in Orlando, but then again, having a nice, new gym less than a mile from my house is still friggin' sweet. I would just need to switch over to the HealthFirst medical plan, and I won't be able to do that until the start of next year.

There's no rush, as I've gotta contact my Primary for a podiatrist referral... MRI showed only that my left foot was a bit swollen. I want to be able to walk without discomfort.

Anyways, below are some pictures I took while at the sneak preview. And also just for record, here are the hours of operation according to one of their handouts:

   Monday-Thursday  5:30am - 10:00pm
   Friday  5:30am - 9:00pm
   Saturday  8:00am - 5:00pm
   Sunday  10:00am - 4:00pm

Pictures:

0 comment(s):