Sunday, September 07, 2008

JOURNAL: Weekend Report

It's 4:10PM on Sunday, and I've been bumming it in Melbourne -- resisting the urge to escape to the parks. I've just finished cooking up some ribs,

and I should head out to run a few miles (the goal is 3 easy). Then I'm preparing for the five-day week ahead.

Monday night's the SpaceCoastRunners' Monthly Meeting -- I'm taking minutes and figuring how I can help out at upcoming races. Wednesday's a Toastmasters Humorous Speech Contest -- I'm not competing, but I'm providing the main dish (an ambitious chicken fried rice) and acting as the Contest Master. Then not to mention the actual work work -- I've done a lot but still got a bit to go! I'm hoping for getting more sleep and more consistent sleep, and I'm wanting to eat healthier since I have a reduced-fitness schedule.

Anyways, this weekend has afforded me an opportunity to catch up on a lot of blog posts. I'll update this entry with links to all that I've changed.

Alright, I'm going to head out for a short run. Wish me luck :)

-----
update... Below is a list of new blog entries from this week (not all on first page):

RUN: 3.60 miles@28:25, Home<-LL->Avenue, Melbourne, FL

JOURNAL: Weekend Report

EVENT: Health First Pro-Health Preview

RACE: Annapolis Ten-Miler @1:24:25, Annapolis, MD

MOVIE: Wall-E

JOURNAL: Oscar Mayer Wienermobile

MOVIE: Tropic Thunder

MOVIE: The Dark Knight

RUN: 2.06 miles@16:16, Home<-LL->WM, Melbourne, FL

MUSIC: "Lovers In Japan/Reign Of Love" by Coldplay

JOURNAL: Jungle Island, Miami, FL

JOURNAL: South Beach, Miami, FL

(updated) JOURNAL: Gator Park, Everglades, FL

0 comment(s):