Sunday, October 12, 2008

JOURNAL: Weekend Report

Howdy All,
I just wanted to make a post to say that there's a lot from this past weekend I plan to post:

- Friday at the Parks
- Saturday's Toastmasters Div C & D Contests
- Sunday's Race For The Taste 10K
- and Come Out With Pride Orlando 2008

I have 598 photos to go through, sort, crop, resize, send out, etc... so it may be a while before I get the posts up, but I'll be sure to work diligently on it. Pray for me.

Anyways, not feeling 100%, I survived the long weekend thanks to going to bed at 7pm on Saturday and then getting as much rest as possible Sunday after the race... and hydrating.

I am glad that I did all that I did this weekend. At each event, there were many moments that I believe are going to lead to good things... a lot of instances that are evoking positive thinking.

It's been a good weekend. Let's carry it through.

:)
~Cedric

0 comment(s):