Sunday, November 09, 2008

JOURNAL: Saturday Night

It's 12:28am. I just got back from the Toastmasters fall conference, which was Friday night and Saturday at the Melbourne Beach Hilton. All I have to say is that it was a whole lot of fun -- the contests were great, and I met some really awesome people. We got to dress up in Aloha gear Friday night, and we were formal tonight (suit jacket and khakis for me). I also won a couple of raffle prizes -- a 6-piece set of pyrex glass-wear and a Fall-collection of Tupperware(!!!).

I also learned tonight that the International Headquarters for Tupperware is in Orlando, and they have Tupperware from around the world on display and on sale there. I'm SO there the next time I'm over to Orlando for the weekend.

Anyways, I'm going to download pictures, shower, and go to bed. There's a lot to record tomorrow.

0 comment(s):