Tuesday, March 17, 2009

MUSIC: "Never Again" by The Midway State

"Never Again"
by The Midway State

Lyrics:

hey you surround me like a blanket in my bed / the look in your eyes has stayed inside me / in my head / outside it's snowing it's odd for this time of year / your light through the darkness / getting smaller oh I fear

love love pulled us down in the gutter / can you see us getting out oh I wonder / it's a long long lonely fight down inside me / can I get you to bring back light or is this never again /

hey you’re my weakness / still my lover in my mind / and you still control me / Summer I put you so high / oh hey did you forget you could never get enough / well I’ll always love you / no matter how far you run.

there is a lover down inside all of our gates that we cant protect forever cause he’s sucking at the air from our lips / I felt him tremble when I first picked you up driving honey / we drove for hours I remember when I first let him kiss / you and your mouth the taste of love if filled me up to the tips / I couldn't sleep for weeks / fevered at one hundred and six.

0 comment(s):