Saturday, April 11, 2009

JOURNAL: Overslept

When I woke up this morning, looked at my watch, and saw that it was 9:36am, a wave of guilt went across my body -- I had overslept and missed the Space Walk of Fame 8K/2-Miler, the last race of the SCR Runner of the Year Series.

:(

I wasn't going to run but had mentioned to a few people that I planned on being there to take pictures.

There was a birthday party yesterday that lasted until 2 in the morning, and I knew that it'd be a fight to wake up in time to make it to Titusville for the 8:00am start. I set the three alarms on my cell phone and one on my watch, but when my body needs sleep, it will sleep through anything. And that's what it did.

Granted it kinda sucks not to have made it, since that was the Only thing I had planned to do this weekend, but I'm seeing that it was also a fortunate event, since now I won't have to spend the rest of the day managing photos and worrying about how little space I have left on my computer.

Anyways, a late (but better-rested) start of the day...

0 comment(s):