Friday, May 29, 2009

MOVIE: UP!

[TEASER BANNER:]
"David Cook in 3D! David Cook in 3D! David Cook in 3D!

[(OLD INTRO:) I know that in my last post, I said that I was going to post pictures, but my computer's down to its last 10% so real estate is expensive and everything slows. I have a 1 TB hard drive on its way soon... so what I'll do is I'll write first, put-up pictures later (just like with a new house).]

Anyways, it's a few minutes past 2 AM, and I just got back from the midnight showing of UP! And it was pretty fantastic. The story, the characters, and the animation were magical. The movie left me feeling like at the end of a successful trip to the parks. The 3D was nice -- nothing over the top -- and complimented the other visual element and effects. Squirrel!

...

I recently re-watched Toy Story 2 after a many years, and since then, the Pixar movies really have advanced technologically, but they still share the strong sense of story and heart... taking the audience through both highs and lows.

Anyways, as I said, it's past 2 AM, so I better get to bed. But before I do, I guess I will post a pic... from my last park visit (report still-to-be-posted):


G'night!

0 comment(s):