Friday, July 31, 2009

RUN/WALK: 3.62 miles @??:??, Home<-LL->Avenue, Melbourne, FL


(re-used route map!)
It's our off-Friday, and I'm taking it easy this morning. I was in bed asleep by 9:00pm last night, and I woke up before 7:00am. I washed dishes, started a load of laundry, then vacuumed the car. Then unsure whether or not to head to Orlando early, I chose to go on a run just to get that out of the way. By then it was 7:45am, and it was already SO HOT outside. Seriously.
...
I ran with sunscreen, sunglasses, music (Bravehound), and a bandana. To add to the heat, I was dehydrated and running on empty. I was still feeling very out of shape and had to walk much of the 3+ miles. At this point, I'm still happy with quantity over quality. It wasn't the best effort but given the conditions, I'm happy that I made it out there this morning.

Alright, I'm going to grab some breakfast and a shower before I head out. I'm hunting a laptop then maybe hitting the outlets.

Here's this morning's sweaty ceddy pic, which shows that a smile can still come out from a sucky run :P


0 comment(s):