Wednesday, October 14, 2009

RUN: 2.32 miles @??:??, Home<-LL->WM, Melbourne, FL

Yes, tonight I ran on my own for the first time in probably over a month -- I had two [Disney] races since then, and yes, I am very far behind in postings and will [hopefully] eventually have time to write those up soon.

Anyways, I ran in the rain after getting home from volleyball -- no happy hour tonight. Volleyball really kinda sucked. Most of the regulars were there (no Cara or Vivi), which was nice, plus HB wasn't there to tantrumize, but DB/ED and SG were there acting stupid. And SP, who I previously thought well of, was making peacock noises all evening like a jerkette. Seriously. I had to tell her that that kind of behavior was dick-ish.

Side note: Monday at work, I [quite-loudly] called someone a jackass and an a##h### -- because he comes into my office and provokes me and my officemate with political stuff. He's known as the "Mini Rush Limbaugh" and as disturbing as that already sounds, he does have a radio platform to spout unsubstantiated statistics (total bs). Anyways, I wasn't going to any of his crap, so I told him off. I probably could've had to handled it... differently... but meh.

Yeah, it's been one of those weeks so far but I've also managed to be more productive nonetheless, so it kinda balances out.

Getting back... it's been a couple weeks since I've played, and I was on-and-off. The team of regulars rocked the rotational play. Also, I've been finding myself a bit distracted on the court. Susan knows. And I have mixed feelings about it all. Oh well. I realize that I don't need the extra drama.

Anyways, I'm making a lot of progress on my project at work. Most of the coding is done, and I'm transitioning onto testing, which is a drag but necessary -- time to get refreshed on operations. I'm glad that I'm able to stay busy at the office, but the thing is, there's a lot of project at home for me to do too. That said, I'm going to end this post here and give you a couple sweaty ceddy pics (did you miss them?):

don't make me angry

ran to walmart for cooking spray

more people need to see the bottom of my foot

[eop]

0 comment(s):