Saturday, November 21, 2009

RUN: 10.1 miles @nearly 2 hours, Melbourne Beach, FL


Okay, so my friend Thomas convinced me to go run with them this morning. And yeah, it hurt. I did well on the way out even though I had to let them go ahead. It was on the way back that the effects of being off my morning routine (and being undertrained) hit me. So five miles out, I had to walk the way back. It was almost two hours, but hey, it's another 2 hours of exercise I can say I did.

Yeah, I'm not running until this Thursday, when I'll have a similar experience -- 10 miles, but in Deland for their Thanksgiving run. Whenever I'm in Florida for the holiday, I try to run it.

Anyways, now I'm going to get packed and will head over to Orlando. I hope to catch a couple movies today (Precious and An Education) then tomorrow's the official grand re-opening of Space Mountain at MK. It's going to be a busy time.

0 comment(s):