Tuesday, December 08, 2009

JOURNAL: WA1A's Gaylord Palms ICE Tickets

I won a pair of tickets to ICE at the at the Gaylord Palms Resort! I won them this afternoon from 107.1 WA1A. It's been months since my try, and it seemed amazingly simple this time around: I was caller #1 and then #7.

Spend a holiday weekend getaway in Orlando, and experience ICE!, Orlando’s coolest holiday attraction at the spectacular Gaylord Palms Resort. ICE! at Gaylord Palms in Orlando, it’s 2 million pounds of ICY fun. ICE!, which is kept at a chilly nine degrees, is your chance to have a winter holiday experience – even in Florida! Don’t worry – warm winter coats are provided! Only at Gaylord Palms!

For more information, visit www.gaylordpalms.com/ice

Anyways, I hope that I'll have the time/opportunity to use the tickets, but I may also be fine with giving the tickets to a couple friends just as gifts. As a ticket winner, I've been automatically entered into a weekly drawing for a "Best Of Florida Christmas" package including a stay at the Gaylord Palms and more ICE tickets! I'm going to wait until Friday before I make any decisions.

[eop]

2 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

I love this site! Thank you sooo much for all your posts!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your siteI love everything about it.