Friday, December 11, 2009

MOVIE: The Princess and the Frog

I just got back from watching The Princess and the Frog, and I really really liked it.

Back in September, I saw the first 30 minutes at the D23 Expo and remember thinking it had too many songs right away. But since then, I've seen Tiana's Showboat Jubilee at the Magic Kingdom three times (that's a great show!) and when I saw the actual movie now, the songs were fresher and more resonant. The animation was absolutely fantastic -- it screams tradition but also craft -- and I liked some of the choices they made concerning the story...

Anyways, I was imagining what the D23 Princess and the Frog event in California would've been like to attend. Anyways, The Princess and The Frog is another film that Disney and fans can be proud to include in their collection. Great job!

0 comment(s):