Saturday, December 26, 2009

RUN: 4.61 miles @??:??, Melbourne Cswy, Melbourne, FL

This morning, I ran with some guys from work at the Melbourne Causeway. It was an early start (7:00am). I had kept the bedroom lights on so I would remember not to go back to sleep, and I got there with a minute to spare.

It was chilly outside, and I ran with sweatpants, cotton long-sleeve, short-sleeved tech, and skull cap. My legs felt very heavy but I managed to go slow & steady, persist, and run the out and back with a less-than-a-minute break at the turnaround.

It was a good start of the day, and I stopped by Wal-Mart for some sandwich supplies and managed a RedBox copy of Inglourious Basterds. I'm reading the spoilers before each scene because I'm wary of graphic violence.

Anyways, that's about it. I'm hoping to make it all the way through the report today and get most of the pictures copy-marked. It's going to be a long one with lots of food pics.

I'll probably also have to get a nap in at some point.

Happy Boxing Day!

Here's today's sweaty ceddy gif:

0 comment(s):