Wednesday, February 10, 2010

JOURNAL: Tonight, I Pack

Endorphins coursing through my veins. I haven't run since the HFMC 5K (which I've been too busy to post about), but I finished my second night back of volleyball, and it was a pretty good night. I like my team, and we worked better together as the evening went along.

I know it's only Wednesday, but it's my virtual Friday, although I've been wishing for it for a couple days now -- this week at work has not been nice to me. I'm trying to re-adjust to 1st shift, to any sort of sleep schedule, and I'm still getting used to my new mattress... I can't seen to get accustomed to "proper furniture". I may just sleep on the couch tonight.

If I've learned anything these past few days is that perhaps a faulty memory is a good thing, and that if things are bothering me, perhaps I should just call it a bad day and leave it at that -- don't elaborate, don't vent, don't give it more than its due. Bad memory leads for a healthy mind.

I'm caught up on this years photos (on my fotki page) except for the first weekend at the parks and WDW Marathon weekend. I'll probably get one of those done before I leave tomorrow.

Anyways, I'm glad to be able to spend some time with MOM, playing Rummikub and watching TV (the Winter Olympics start on Friday). This should be relaxing.

0 comment(s):