Tuesday, May 11, 2010

RUN: 5.16 miles @??:??, Home<-LL->Water Treatment Plant, Melbourne, FL

(reused map!)

Okay, so I know that I haven't posted in a long time. Sounds cliché, but I've really been busy... at least no real break over the weekends and during the week after work I've either got lots to do or am really tired. I won't be able to catch up with all the events, but I can say that I've been doing well in keeping my photo album site up-to-date.

Anyways, tonight...

I ran from home, up to the gym, then over to the water treatment plant, and back. There was actually light outside when I headed out - a little bright, a little windy. There were also a couple people along with sidewalk walking/jogging. It's been a peaceful after-work today.

Lately, work's been uneven (trying figure a way to handle distractions), plus I'm losing a bit of momentum with the Toastmasters -- an acquaintance sent me a spam-ish email/chain-letter railing against immigrants. The information was un-sourced and clearly propaganda. If it was cute, encouraging quotes with pictures of puppies and kittens, I would've had a problem with it. When it begins with the now-customary "no matter if you're a democrat or a republican" before proceeding to spurt bigotry and then tells you to forward it to everyone you know, then I have a problem and keep my mouth shut. May that be a warning to all. :P

So this evening's going to be a calm, easy, relaxing one -- going to cook some pasta and tomato-meat sauce, prepare a simple salad, and pop open a Bud Light Wheat while finally watching The Blind Side. I'll also wash some dishes and sort some coupons, then maybe play some new Wii games before getting to bed before midnight. That's be my ideal evening. So, I'll get to it now and may come back to post this run's sweaty ceddy pics.

G'night.

Here is the beginning of my post. And here is the rest of it.

0 comment(s):