Thursday, June 03, 2010

WORK: 2nd Shift

(I know that I've been sucking with the updating the blog. I guess it's because it's easier to post on Facebook, and there, people actually read and leave comments... oh well.)



This post is just to say that this week, I've been working 2nd shift (approx 1pm-10pm). This was supposed to be the case for the month of June, but because the equipment and software baseline aren't ready, I'll be switching back to 1st next week... and then back to 2nd until mid-July... or at least that's the plan for now.


My mind and body are confused as they try to navigate the change. I've gone to bed anywhere between 3am & 6am. I also wake up between 10am & 11am. I eat breakfast, and by the time I'm at the office, it's time for lunch, then I constantly snacking until the time I'd normally leave, and by then I've already eaten my dinner...


...so working 2nd shift, I have one huge meal... breakfast-lunch-dinner, or as I'm now calling it -- brunner. And the amazing thing is that once I get home at 11pm+, I'm just not hungry. And I know already that next week's going to be a mess.  :P

0 comment(s):