Tuesday, November 07, 2006

JOURNAL: VOTE!

Don't forget to vote today if you haven't already. I went ahead and did my civic duty this morning. There weren't any lines either, so don't be scared. I do have to say that I didn't vote strictly on party lines. I was trying to get some help last night, and I read up on Florida Today's recommendations and took note. I did vote not to retain any of the court judges only on the fact that gays can't legally adopt in this state - bumpkus. As for the amendments, yeah/no, they were confusing. Oh well, I've got my sticker. Though rainy outside, it's been a good hair day so far, and I'd have a great picture of both the sticker and the hair had I not forgotten to put a memory card in the camera... oops. Oh well. That's about it for this morning morning. Now, get out and vote!

0 comment(s):