Monday, December 11, 2006

JOURNAL: Wheat and Twisty

I'm talking about PRETZELS!Yeah, if you look at the actual name of the photo, it'll reveal what the "Wheat" in the title was originally going to be.

I'm working beer #2, which is over the Asian limit, but it's being drunken in memory of my older sister whose house is beerless, so I'm obliging.

Given a decision to either write up meeting minutes or blogging, I guess you could figure by now which one I chose.

I need to shower and bed. At least I don't have to make friggin' green bean casserole for tomorrow.

There's so much testing and documentation to do this week at work.

These pretzels are really good.

Today, I've eaten all bad foods... cookies, [rum] cake, chocolate, creme-filled cupcakes, sweet pretzels, salty pretzels, chips, icee, soda, burger, fries, beer, beer #2... I think that it was a trying-to-comfort/physically-buffer myself sort-of effort... I needed distraction.

Drama was taken care of tonight, and as I should be less cynical about, it was very well because the person involved was fantastic as have been (I know that didn't make much sense, but it sounded acceptable).

Maybe I'll still do the minutes.

But I need a shower too.

Shower = Sober? I seriously don't have a problem here.

I wanted 'Bama to win last night.

Congratulations for making it this far in the entry. Time for shower and finish-beer.

0 comment(s):