Friday, July 20, 2007

FOOD: Home-made Fruit Cocktails

So I woke up at 11:30am this morning...

I managed to make a trip to Wal-Mart to return a couple items then order a set of tires for the car, then came home and mowed the lawn and trimmed it awhile the sprinklers were running (pretty cool). It was fot outside, and I was wearing long sleeves and long pants. And I managed to get cleaned up (i.e. showered) within 30 minutes of my re-entry into the house (i.e. bizarro-productivity).

And while in the mood, I sliced and balled up a honeydew and made some fruit fusion cups for later. Here's my creative side coming through:

Fruit Cocktail (ABOVE, LEFT): honeydew melon balls, pineapple chunks, raspberries, sliced kiwi in enriched orange juice -- the neatly color-layered fruit delight.

Fresh Triple (ABOVE, CENTER): honeydew melon balls, sliced kiwi, raspberries straight up -- simple, sweet collection with small bursts of tart.

Drink Mix (ABOVE, RIGHT): pineapple chunks, raspberries in enriched orange and pineapple juice -- just add guava juice and it's yesterday.

Tangy Balls (ABOVE): honeydew melon balls, pineapple chunks, in pineapple juice -- tarting up some just-sweet melon balls.

Now, if I only had some mint...

0 comment(s):