Thursday, June 12, 2008

MUSIC: "Waiting For You, Waiting For Me" by "Bradly Akeman

"Waiting For You, Waiting For Me"
by Bradly Akeman (ORIGINAL)


Lyrics:

Let me tell ya bout a girl I know oh oh
Her shining eyes tell a story of their own
That are secret to everyone in this world but me
And she can make you dance when you got no moves
And she can make you sing when your feeling the blues
Everything she's doing man she's doing for me


She believes that love, is just a beautiful dream
But dreams only last so long, and when you wake, you will find me
Waiting for you... Waiting for me
Oh oh waiting for me...


She tells me things she wouldn't even tell her friends
Rolls her eyes when she's pretending to be mad at me
Even though I know she's not
And she can make me dance when I got no moves
And she can make me sing when I'm feeling blue
Everything she's doing man she's doing for me

0 comment(s):