Saturday, November 22, 2008

MOVIE: The Pursuit of Happyness

I just finished watching The Pursuit of Happyness. At first, I didn't want to watch it because it looked sappy and pretentious, but the movie was a really good surprise for me. I didn't know that it was based upon a true story, and I have to say that Will Smith did earn that Academy Award nomination.

The movie is inspiring. I see why MOM reads the stories of successful people. It gives insight to the struggles and sacrifices, decisions and principles, desires and determination that lead to better things. I have little room to complain compared to what some of these people have gone through.

Anyways, the movie does make me want to work harder and be more diligent and to be grateful for all my blessings. And I'll leave it at that.

0 comment(s):