Monday, January 05, 2009

RUN: 2.00 miles @??:??, Home <-LL-> WM

[Recycled Map!]

Camille and I ran after we got home from work. We just went the two miles (WM & back). It was dark and cool outside (good) and ran the sidewalk the entire way (not the best). Anyways, the pace was conversational, and I got a good sweat. On the last-straight-away sprint, my left foot started acting up again -- I guess I have to lay off the speed. Then Camille did some Tae Bo Extreme while I ate a gingerbread man cookie... then did some weights and iced my foot.

That's about it. It's been difficult to keep up with the blog when there's someone else in the house and when there's a cat and a Wii as distractions, but I'll try to put something up every couple days. The Disney Marathon is this weekend, and I'm not ready for the 39.3 miles but will do it any way possible.

Anywho, time for a shower, dinner, and Wii.

I forgot to get two-ching jumping pic right after our run. You'll have to settle for just me:

0 comment(s):