Sunday, June 07, 2009

GAY DAYS 2009: Country Bear Jamboree

Gay Days was this weekend, and it was fabulous. I have a lot of pictures to go through and another few blog entries from it to work on and post.

I was happy with the number of red shirts that I was able to get a picture of this year, though there were a couple that I really wanted but just missed. I already have a idea of which ones will make my Top 10, but there is still a little wiggle room. I'm going to post the Honorable Mentions first, followed by the finalists, but that'll be later this week.

The trip reports will also be a while, but in the meantime, below is a couple-three pictures from the 1:00pm Country Bear Jamboree gathering and a video I took of a whole lot of bears doing the hokey pokey in the lobby as we wait for the doors to the theater to open. Enjoy!

Pictures:

12:30pm Outside of the Country Bear Jamboree
(before the rush)

12:45pm In the Country Bears lobby

1:15pm The spill of bears outside after the show.
(enough for maybe 4 full CBJ performances)


Video:

0 comment(s):