Monday, November 09, 2009

GYM: Blahlley Voll

The title eludes to this evening's sentiment. I can't even really describe it. Tonight was frustrating. I was at the office on time and stayed a couple hours afterwards to handle some Toastmasters matter, which was nice, quiet, productive. Then I'm at home just long enough to change into gym clothes and microwave a couple hot dogs (dinner, no buns), and drive over.

I wasn't playing well, but it wasn't just that. I just wasn't having any fun playing against one of the teams, and I just had to get out of there. So I'm home at 9:10pm and catching up on The Amazing Race, something that's pleasant. I'm about to go grab a beer and make it even more pleasant.

Anyways, that's all I have to report for today. I'll be sure to catch up on older posts at some point.

0 comment(s):